Replacement Cartridge for VC Series 2-Way Valves (w/ Cartridge Wrench)
Tue, Jan 31 – Wed, Feb 1
|200||Tue, Jan 31 – Wed, Feb 1|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
The cartridges used in VC-Series valves determine the Cv (kv) rating and flow characteristic of a valve body. Replacing the cartridge rebuilds the valve to original factory specifications. 1000-series cartridges fit all 2-way VC bodies. 6000-series cartridges fit all 3-way VC bodies. For trouble-free operation of the product, good installation practice must include initial system flushing, chemical water treatment, and the use of a 50 micron (or finer) system side stream filter(s). Remove all filters before flushing. Do not use boiler additives, solder flux and wetted materials which are petroleum based or contain mineral oil, hydrocarbons, or ethylene glycol acetate. Compounds which can be used, with minimum 50% water dilution, are diethylene glycol, ethylene glycol, and propylene glycol (antifreeze solutions).
- Valve Type: Replacement Cartridge for VC Series
- Controlled Fluid: Water w/ max. of 60% Glycol, not suitable for steam
- Flow Characteristic: Linear
- Stem Travel: 0.4"
- Material (Stem): Stainless Steel
- Material (Cartridge): EPDM, Ryton & Noryl Plastic
- Includes: Two-way VC valves
- Use VCZZ1XXX with two-way valves.
- Use VCZZ6XXX with three-way valves.
- Quick and easy replacement of moving parts.
- Restores valve to factory-new conditions.
- Using different cartridge changes Cv and flow characteristic of body.
- Identical cartridge can have different Cv in bodies of different sizes.
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
Call us 1-888-757-4774 Open Now: 8AM – 5:45PM EST
Monday – Thursday