Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
5" Pressure Balanced Flanged Globe Valve (285 Cv)
Mon, Mar 13 – Thu, Mar 16
|1||Mon, Mar 13 – Thu, Mar 16|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
VGF Flanged Globe Valves are used for 2-position or modulating control of steam, hot water, or chilled water-glycol solutions up to 50 percent concentration in heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. They can be operated by ML6984/7984, ML6420/6425, ML6421/7421 Electric Linear Actuators, MP953 Pneumatic Actuators, Modutrol Motors with Q5001 valve linkage, or MN/MS Series Direct Coupled Actuators with Q5020 or Q5022 valve linkage. Pressure-balanced models feature very high, low leakage close-off ratings.
- ANSI Class 125 cast iron bodies with flanged end connections
- Equal percentage and linear flow characteristics
- Face-to-face flange dimensions per ANSI/ISA S75.03 standard
- Sizes from 2-1/2 to 6 in.
- Stainless steel trim standard for long life span
- Differential pressure of 175 psi, ANSI Class IV leakage
- Steam inlet pressure up to 125 psig and 353 F maximum temperature
- Self-adjusting packing
- Accurate positioning with equal percentage and linear flow characteristics to ensure precise temperature control
- Universal bonnet for direct-coupled electric and pneumatic actuators for easy mounting, or linkage coupled Modutrol? Motors and MN/MS Series direct coupled actuators
- Not suitable for combustible gasses
Flow Capacity (Cv):
Max Pressure (PSI):
Stem down to close
Temperature Range (F):
20°F to 250°F
Chilled or hot water with up to 50% Glycol
Cast Iron ASTM A126 Class B
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday