Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
2-1/2" Three-way Flanged Diverting Valve w/ linear flow
Mon, Jan 30 – Thu, Feb 2
|3||Mon, Jan 30 – Thu, Feb 2|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
VGF Flanged Globe Valves are used for 2-position or modulating control of hot water or chilled water-glycol solutions up to 50% concentration in heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. They can be operated by ML6984/7984, ML6420/6425, ML6421/7421 Electric Linear Actuators, MP953 Pneumatic Actuators, Modutrol Motors with Q5001 valve linkage, or MN/MS Series Direct Coupled Actuators with Q5020 or Q5022 valve linkages. Three-way bodies are available in mixing or diverting style with equal percentage and linear flow characteristics, respectively. For boiler/chiller bypass applications requiring tight close-off, use VGF31/32LD diverting valves. For outdoor temperature compensation of building supply water, or modulating control of heat exchangers, use VGF31/32EM mixing valves.
- ANSI Class 125 and Class 250 cast iron bodies with flanged end connections.
- Face-to-face flange dimensions per ANSI/ISA S75.03 standard.
- Sizes from 2-1/2 to 6 inches.
- Stainless steel trim standard for long life span.
- Self-adjusting packing.
- Accurate positioning with equal percentage and linear flow characteristics to ensure precise temperature control.
- Universal bonnet for direct-coupled electric and pneumatic actuators for easy mounting, or linkage coupled Modutrol Motors and MN/MS Series direct coupled actuators.
- Constant total flow throughout full plug travel (3-way diverting models).
- Not suitable for combustible gasses.
Flow Capacity (Cv):
Max Pressure (PSI):
Min Temp (F):
Temperature Range (F):
20°F to 250°F
Max Temp (F):
Chilled or hot water with up to 50% Glycol
Stem Down to Close AB-A
Port A seat leakage: 0.5%
Port B seat leakage 0.1%
Cast Iron ASTM A126 Class B
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
Call us 1-888-757-4774 Open Now: 8AM – 5:45PM EST
Monday – Thursday