VGF Flanged Globe Valves are used for 2-position or modulating control of hot water or chilled water-glycol solutions up to 50% concentration in heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. They can be operated by ML6984/7984, ML6420/6425, ML6421/7421 Electric Linear Actuators, MP953 Pneumatic Actuators, Modutrol Motors with Q5001 valve linkage, or MN/MS Series Direct Coupled Actuators with Q5020 or Q5022 valve linkages. Three-way bodies are available in mixing or diverting style with equal percentage and linear flow characteristics, respectively. For boiler/chiller bypass applications requiring tight close-off, use VGF31/32LD diverting valves. For outdoor temperature compensation of building supply water, or modulating control of heat exchangers, use VGF31/32EM mixing valves.
- ANSI Class 125 and Class 250 cast iron bodies with flanged end connections.
- Face-to-face flange dimensions per ANSI/ISA S75.03 standard.
- Sizes from 2-1/2 to 6 inches.
- Stainless steel trim standard for long life span.
- Self-adjusting packing.
- Accurate positioning with equal percentage and linear flow characteristics to ensure precise temperature control.
- Universal bonnet for direct-coupled electric and pneumatic actuators for easy mounting, or linkage coupled Modutrol Motors and MN/MS Series direct coupled actuators.
- Constant total flow throughout full plug travel (3-way diverting models).
- Not suitable for combustible gasses.