Description for Honeywell VP512A1783
A normally open, single seated, straight-through or angle globe valve used for proportional control of steam or hot water in unit ventilator applications. Replacement devices are available for Johnson, Powers, Robertshaw, Barber-Colman, and older Honeywell devices.
- Equal percentage, high lift throttling guide provides accurate control over wide load variations.
- Molded replaceable composition disc for tight shut-off.
- Replaceable brass seat.
- Self-adjusting, spring-loaded Teflon packing.
- Back-seating allows repacking without shutting down or draining system.
- Rotatable actuator for aligning air connection with control air piping.
- Integral union connection to simplify installation and service.
- Temperature Range: For Water: 115 F to 240 F
- For Steam: 212 F to 275 F
- Max Temperature: For Water: 140 F