3/8" Two-Way Unitary Valve (1.0 Cv)
Wed, Mar 8
|4||Wed, Mar 8|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
Normally open, single-seated, high pressure valve provides proportional control of hot and/or cold water in unit air conditioners and fan coil units. Replacement devices are available for Johnson, Powers, Robertshaw, Barber-Colman, and older Honeywell devices.
- Small size permits installation where space is limited.
- Forged brass, straight-through body with end connections threaded for 45 degrees SAE flare fitting nuts.
- Spring-loaded, self-adjusting, Buna-N "V"-ring packing is replaceable without shutting system down.
- High-temperature rolling diaphragm actuator (aluminum cover) and high-temperature plastic diaphragm retaining cup with integral air connection for 1/4 in. (6 mm) O.D. plastic tubing.
- Integral seat and brass plug with removable composition disc provides equal percentage flow.
- Stainless steel stem, 3/16 in. (5 mm) diameter.
Flow Capacity (Cv):
2 psi to 5 psi
Replacement Parts (3)
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday