Description for Honeywell VP527A1075
Normally open, single-seated, high pressure valve provides proportional control of hot and/or cold water in unit air conditioners and fan coil units. Replacement devices are available for Johnson, Powers, Robertshaw, Barber-Colman, and older Honeywell devices.
- Small size permits installation where space is limited.
- Forged brass, straight-through body with end connections threaded for 45 degrees SAE flare fitting nuts.
- Spring-loaded, self-adjusting, Buna-N "V"-ring packing is replaceable without shutting system down.
- High-temperature rolling diaphragm actuator (aluminum cover) and high-temperature plastic diaphragm retaining cup with integral air connection for 1/4 in. (6 mm) O.D. plastic tubing.
- Integral seat and brass plug with removable composition disc provides equal percentage flow.
- Stainless steel stem, 3/16 in. (5 mm) diameter.