Description for Honeywell VU443A1008
The VU443 Fan Coil Valve Actuators are used in conjunction with the VU52, VU53 and VU54 valves for controlling the flow of hot or chilled water in commercial HVAC equipment such as fan coil units, terminal reheat coils and convectors. These valves are humidity resistant and are suitable for use in condensing, non-corrosive environments.
- Compact construction for easy installation.
- Fits under the cover of most baseboard convectors with actuator fitted to valve body.
- One-button, quick release. Secure 3-point, metal latch to valve body.
- Spring return operation.
- Stainless steel case and aluminum cover. Rust-proof nickel-plated motors available.
- Line or low voltage, rust-resistant motors.
- Manual opener for installation and valve operation on power failure.
- Valve returns to automatic position when power is restored.
- Actuator may be reinstalled or serviced without draining the system or disassembling the valve.
- Slotted conduit hole for faster wiring.
- Actuator Type: Valve
- Application Type: HVAC
- Fail Safe Mode: Spring Return
- Control Signal: Two position
- Control Signal: SPST
- Medium Temperature (F): 200 F
- Manual operation: Lever
- Stroke (in.): 22 Deg.
- Maximum Differential Pressure Ratings (Close-off) (psi): Depends on Cv rating of valve
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Spring Return Timing (Nominal (sec)): 4 Seconds
- Timing, Maximum Driving @ 60 Hz (sec): 15 Seconds
- Dimensions: 2-3/8 in. high, 3-1/2 in. wide, 2-3/8 in. wide
- Power Consumption: 6 Watts
- Electrical Connection: Leads
- Temperature Range, Ambient (F): 34 F to 125 F ambient at 200 F Fluid
- Comments: For controlling the flow of hot or chilled water in commercial HVAC equipment such as fan coil units, terminal reheat coils and convectors
- Used with: 2-way NC VU valve body (VU53)