Two-way Fan Coil Valve, 1/2 in. NPT, 3.5 Cv
Wed, May 3
|2||Wed, May 3|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Two-way Fan Coil Valves, the VU52 high pressure zone valves are used to control the flow of hot or chilled water in commercial HVAC equipment such as fan coil units, terminal reheat coils and convectors. IMPORTANT These valves are not for use in systems containing dissolved oxygen.
- Compact construction for easy installation.
- Fits under the cover of most baseboard convectors with actuator fitted to valve body.
- VU52 and VU53 provide 2-way, straight-through control of water.
- Available in normally closed (VU53) or normally open (VU52) configurations.
- 300 psi (2,000 kPa, PN20) operating pressure rating.
- Patented ball seal provides long service life, soft close off.
- Triple O-ring seal provides three lines of defense against corrosion and water leakage around drive shaft.
- Quick opening flow curve.
- Available with NPT end connections for iron or steel piping.
- Two-way Fan Coil Valve, 1/2 in. NPT, 3.5 Cv
- Valve Type: Fan Coil Valve
- Body Pattern: Two-way, Straight-through
- Flow Characteristics: Quick Opening
- Controlled Medium: Chilled or hot water with up to 60% Glycol
- Pipe Size: ½ in.
- Flow Capacity: 3.5 Cv
- Connection Type: Female NPT
- Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (psi): 300 psig
- Valve Action: Normally Open
- Actuation: Must be purchased separately
- Maximum Differential Pressure Ratings (Close-off) (psi): 20 psi
- Ambient Temperature Range (F): 34 F to 125 F at 200 F Fluid
- Dimensions Port to Port: 3 -3/8 in.
- Dimensions (in.), Center Line of A&B ports to end of AB port: 1-3/8 in.
- Used with: VU444 Actuator, VU844 Actuator
Flow Capacity (Cv):
FNPT x FNPT
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
Call us 1-888-757-4774 Open Now: 8AM – 7:45PM EST
Monday – Wednesday