Description for Honeywell VU53S2000
Two-way Fan Coil Valves, the VU53 high pressure zone valves are used to control the flow of hot or chilled water in commercial HVAC equipment such as fan coil units, terminal reheat coils and convectors. IMPORTANT These valves are not for use in systems containing dissolved oxygen.
- Compact construction for easy installation.
- Fits under the cover of most baseboard convectors with actuator fitted to valve body.
- VU52 and VU53 provide 2-way, straight-through control of water.
- Available in normally closed (VU53) or normally open (VU52) configurations.
- 300 psi (2,000 kPa, PN20) operating pressure rating.
- Patented ball seal provides long service life, soft close off.
- Triple O-ring seal provides three lines of defense against corrosion and water leakage around drive shaft.
- Quick opening flow curve.
- Available with NPT end connections for iron or steel piping.
- Valve Type: Fan Coil Valve
- Body Pattern: Two-way, Straight-through
- Flow Characteristics: Quick Opening
- Controlled Medium: Chilled or hot water with up to 60% Glycol
- Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (psi): 300 psig
- Valve Action: Normally Closed
- Actuation: Must be purchased separately
- Ambient Temperature Range (F): 34 F to 125 F at 200 F Fluid
- Used with: VU444 Actuator, VU844 Actuator