Description for Honeywell W7100A1053
Maintain an average discharge air temperature in variable air volume (VAV) systems, or other systems requiring discharge air control of multistage cooling or heating. Reduce kilowatt demand and consumption by maintaining the minimum amount of heating or cooling capacity required to hold the discharge air set point. Utilize economizer for free cooling when available
- W7100 Controller maintains an average discharge air temperature in variable air volume (VAV) cooling systems by modulating an economizer and sequencing stages of mechanical cooling.
- The W7100 can be applied to electric makeup air and other systems requiring discharge air control of multistage heating or cooling.
- Staging capacity of the W7100A,C can be extended six stages using a W7101A Satellite Sequencer.
- When power is interrupted, the system cycles to all stages off.
- When power is restored, the economizer will first be modulated open (if enthalpy is suitable), then stages of mechanical cooling will be sequenced on.
- If enthalpy is not suitable for economizer operation, the first stage of cooling or heating is energized within five minutes.
- Reset signal from either space sensor or outdoor air sensor.
- Description: 20 to 30 Vac Discharge air temperature controller
- Application: Discharge Air
- Application Size: 0 Heat / 6 Cool
- Control System: W7100 family
- Output Type: Staged On/Off
- Contact Ratings: NO 240 VA inrush @ 24 Vac, 60 VA running @ 24 Vac
- Contact Ratings: NC 75 VA inrush @ 24 Vac, 30 VA running @ 24 Vac
- Contact Ratings: NO 750 VA inrush @ 120/240 Vac, 75 VA running @ 120/240 Vac
- Contact Ratings: NC 240 VA inrush @ 40 Vac, 30 VA running @ 24 Vac
- Electrical Connections: 1/4 in. quick-connect male terminals
- Voltage: 20 to 30 Vac
- Frequency: 50, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 12 VA at 24 Vac, 50/60 Hz (max).
- Setpoint Temperature Range (F): 40 F to 90 F
- Operating Temperature Range (F): 40 F to 90 F
- Dimensions: 8 5/8 in. high x 6 1/2 in. wide x 3 in. deep
- Shipping Temperature: -40 F to +150 F
- Comments: Additional stages of heating and cooling can be achieved by adding a W7101 Satellite Sequencer