- Operates from the commercial thermostat to provide a totally integrated control system.
- Includes enthalpy or dry bulb changeover control, minimum damper position potentiometer and compressor staging relay functions.
- Optional differential enthalpy control provides greater economizer savings than single enthalpy control by selecting the most economical air for cooling.
- Differential enthalpy control uses two sensor inputs, one in return air and one in outdoor air then economizer control selects the air with the lower enthalpy.
- Enthalpy setpoint (A-D) W7210 Solid State Economizer Logic Module controls the combination of air temperature and humidity suitable for free cooling.
- LED indicates when free cooling is available.
- Mount on the sheet metal duct.
- Mounting screws included.