Description for Honeywell W7212A1009
W7210A,D Solid State Economizer Logic Modules are used with solid state C7400A Enthalpy Sensors or C7660 Dry Bulb Temperature Sensors and Honeywell Series 72 actuators to proportion outdoor and return air dampers for economizer control in commercial HVAC equipment.
- Operates from the commercial thermostat to provide a totally integrated control system.
- Includes enthalpy or dry bulb changeover control, minimum damper position potentiometer and compressor staging relay functions.
- Optional differential enthalpy control provides greater economizer savings than single enthalpy control by selecting the most economical air for cooling.
- Differential enthalpy control uses two sensor inputs, one in return air and one in outdoor air then economizer control selects the air with the lower enthalpy.
- Enthalpy setpoint (A-D) W7210 Solid State Economizer Logic Module controls the combination of air temperature and humidity suitable for free cooling.
- LED indicates when free cooling is available.
- Mount on the sheet metal duct.
- Mounting screws included.