- Attaches to one side of actuator for proportional control of damper.
- Combines solid state changeover control, minimum damper position potentiometer and compressor staging relays.
- Use one sensor in outdoor air for single sensor control; use two sensors, one in return air and one in outdoor air, for differential control.
- Economizer Logic Module (works with M8405 Damper Actuator)
- Output: Output for M7415
- Input: Discharge Air Temperature controller: T675 or T6031
- Input: Discharge Air Temperature sensor: C7150 or C7046
- Used with Sensors: C7660, C7046, C7150, C7400A
- Voltage: 24 Vac
- Frequency: 50, 60 Hz
- Contact Ratings: 1.5 A Run @ 24 Vac
- Contact Ratings 3.5 A Run @ 24 Vac
- Operating Temp. Range: -40 F to +125 F
- Operating Humidity Range5 to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Dimensions: 4-1/16 in. high x 2-13/16 in. wide x 1-1/4 in. deep
- Comments: Optional remote minimum position potentiometer.
- Used with: M8405 Damper Actuator