Description for Honeywell W973A1017
Control heating, cooling and economizer operation in commercial air conditioning and heat pump equipment.
- Proven, reliable temperature control.
- Many flexible versions to meet your application needs.
- Panels can be used with staged gas, oil, or electric heat; modulating gas, hot water, or steam heat; and direct expansion or modulating chilled water cooling.
- Control up to 3 on-off heat or cool stages or up to 10 on-off heat and/or cool stages using W975 Satellite Sequencers.
- Modulating dc current signal controls economizer heating or cooling valve motors.
- T7067 Dual Set Point Thermostat/Transmitter located in controlled space provides heating and cooling input signal based on space demand.
- C7046A sensor located in discharge air duct provides heating/cooling anticipation and economizer modulating low limit signal.
- System cycles all stages off on power interruption.
- When power is restored, system sequences required stages on with timed inter-stage delay.
- Applications: Packaged RTU, Furnace, Heat Pump Systems, Split Systems
- Control System: W973 single zone
- Output Type: Staged On/Off
- Compatible with: T7067 Thermostat with Q667 subbase
- Contact Ratings: NO 240 VA inrush @ 24 Vac, 60 VA running @ 24 Vac
- Contact Ratings: NC 75 VA inrush @ 24 Vac, 30 VA running @ 24 Vac
- Electrical Connections: 1/4 in. quick-connect male terminals
- Voltage: 24 Vac
- Frequency: 50, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 8 VA
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 F to +150 F
- Dimensions: 6- 1/4 in. high x 4 -1/8 in. wide x 2 -5/16 in. deep
- Shipping Temperature Range: -30 F to +150 F