Intermittent Pilot Control Conversion Kit
Fri, Feb 3 – Mon, Feb 6
|103||Fri, Feb 3 – Mon, Feb 6|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
Intermittent Pilot Retrofit Kits save energy by converting atmospheric standing pilot systems to intermittent pilot. Typical applications are gas-fired atmospheric furnaces, boilers and heating appliances. (For 150,000 BTU units)
- Description: Provide electronic control of intermittent pilot ignition systems used on gas fired furnaces, boilers, and other heating appliances.
- System Type: Intermittent Pilot
- Ignition Sequence: Continuous retry, after trial for ignition, pilot gas shuts off for 5 minutes, then another trial for pilot ignition takes place
- Typical Gas Control: VR8204
- Type of Gas: Natural or LP
- Flame Sense: Single Rod or Two Rods
- Ignition Source: Internal high voltage spark generator
- Prepurge: 0 or 30 seconds
- Ignition trials to lockout: continuous retry
- Lockout Timing: 15 or 90 seconds
- Y8610U kits are for use with natural or LP gas: provides 100 percent pilot gas shutoff if pilot fails to light; after 6-minute delay, trial for ignition is repeated.
- Ignition trail/delay sequence is repeated until the appliance lights or call for heat is removed.
- Includes gas valve, ignition module, pilot burner hardware, ignition cable, and wiring harness
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
Call us 1-888-757-4774 Open Now: 8AM – 5:45PM EST
Monday – Thursday