Hydrolevel low water cut-offs are electrically operated. A probe is installed in the boiler shell or external manifold and is connected to the control unit. Water is used as a conductor to complete the circuit between the probe and the boiler shell. When water is in contact with the probe, the circuit is completed; when the water level drops below the probe, the circuit opens. Hydrolevel controls provide contacts to de-energize the burner circuit in a low water condition.
Reliable Electronic Operation
- Reliable Electronic Operation
- Easy to Install
- Low Maintenance; No Blowdowns
- No Moving Parts to Wear or Stick
- Time Delay Prevents Burner Short Cycling
- Inexpensive to Own and Operate