ICM491 Single Phase Motor Protection, 95-270 VAC
Tue, Apr 11
|10||Tue, Apr 11|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Mode of Operation - Designed in a small, easy-to-mount case, the ICM491 continuously monitors incoming line voltage for errors. When line power is appropriate, the ICM491 closes a set of N.O. contacts and lights a green LED. When incoming power is outside of user selected parameters, the N.C. contacts will close and a red LED will illuminate, indicating current fault conditions. This unit also interrogates the line during fault conditions to reduce nuisance trips from transients or compressor start ups.
- Low cost single phase motor protection
- Built in anti-short cycle protection
- Detects high/low voltage conditions
- Helps prevent rapid system recycling
- LED indicators:
- Green for normal conditions
- Red for fault
- Heavy duty SPDT, isolated relay output
- Interrogation delay prevents nuisance trips: 5 seconds
5 amps (NC/NO)
6-600 seconds (adjustable)
3.25" x 3" x 1.25"
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
Call us 1-888-757-4774 Open Now: 8AM – 5:45PM EST
Monday – Wednesday