IntelliCon®-LCS-HP is a microprocessor-controlled, fuel-saving device for light-commercial steam heating systems. It is configured for systems with high operating pressures (30-145 PSI). IntelliCon-LCS-HP reduces fuel consumption, wear on parts, flue emissions and electrical usage, when installed on any new or existing gas or oil burner. IntelliCon-LCS-HP saves energy by adjusting the burner run pattern to match the system's "heat load." Its action is similar to the industry-accepted method of "outdoor-air temperature reset control," but does not require an outdoor-air temperature sensor or the need to profile the building in order to adjust the "reset" controller properly. IntelliCon-LCS-HP determines the "heat load" by using an easily installed pressure sensor that monitors the boiler's steam-pressure and the rate that this pressure is changing.
- Dynamic Cycle Management (DCM) Technology reduces air conditioning consumption - typically 10%
- Configured for commercial systems with high operating pressure (30-145 psi)
- Illuminated LCD display shows fuel consumption savings, operating modes, system diagnostics and operating temperatures
- UL listed, "Energy Management Equipment"
- Increased savings without replacing or upgrading costly system components
- State-of-the-art microprocessor-based control
- Easily installed plug-in sensor(s) (includes 1 required sensor)
- Simple installation by a qualified installer
- Easily programmed for maximum savings
- Maximum year-round efficiency
- Reduces maintenance and extends boiler life
- Fail-safe operation
- Guaranteed to save energy
- 15-year replacement warranty for breakdowns or defects