3/8" CTS x 1/2" NPT Male Connector
Wed, Mar 8 – Thu, Mar 9
|18||Wed, Mar 8 – Thu, Mar 9|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
John Guest Speedfit Push-to-Connect Male Connectors are the easiest and most dependable way to join Copper, PEX, or CPVC pipe in any combination to a female threaded connection with no solder, glue, or tools required. JG Speedfit fittings use a collet with stainless steel teeth that grips the pipe when fully inserted, and an EPDM O-Ring to provide a permanent, leak-proof seal. When twisted into place, the locking cap locks the pipe in place ensuring maximum security. Disconnection is just as easy with no tools needed; simply twist the cap counterclockwise to unlock then depress collet against the fitting to remove the pipe. JG Speedfit Twist-to-Lock fittings are suitable for hot and cold potable water and hydronic heating applications. Code approved for behind-the-wall installations. 25-Years warranty.
- JG Speedfit technology provides a reliable, leak-free connection
- Connects to copper, CPVC and PEX pipe in any combination
- Simple to use with no tools, torches or glue required
- Suitable for hot and cold potable water and hydronic heating applications
- Approved for behind-wall use
- 25-Years warranty
- Lead-free, Full flow, & UV Resistant
- 150 psi @ 70°F
- 60 psi @ 140°F
3/8" x 1/2"
CTS x MNPT
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday