Description for Johnson Controls F61FB-1
The F61 Series Flow Switches respond to fluid flow in lines carrying water, ethylene glycol, or other
nonhazardous fluids. Two subseries are available. F61 Series Sensitive Flow Switches respond to low
fluid flow rates in applications with pipe sizes under 1-inch trade size.
F61 Series Standard Flow Switches use a variety of paddle sizes to respond to fluid flow rates in
applications with pipe sizes greater than 1-inch trade size.
Single-Pole, Double-Throw (SPDT) and Single-Pole, Single-Throw (SPST) open-low versions of these flow switches are available.
Features and Benefits
- NEMA 3 or NEMA 3R
Enclosure on Selected Models: Allows use in indoor or outdoor applications
- Stainless Steel Bellows on Selected Models: Allow use in fluid lines carrying chlorinated water,
treated water, or other nonhazardous fluids
- Low-Flow Operation on
Selected (Sensitive) Models: Actuates switch with less than 1.0 GPM (3.8 L/min)
flow for water applications or 9.0 GPM (34.1 L/min) flow for steam applications
- Gold-Plated Contacts on MG Models: Reduces intermittent contact problems in low-voltage and low-current circuits
- Maximum Fluid Pressure of 150 psig (1034 kPa:Permits use in a wide range of pressure flow conditions
- Description: F61 Series Flow Switches
- Max. Fluid Pressure: 150 psig
- Max Fluid Temperature: 250F
- Switch: SPDT