F61 Series Standard Flow Switches use a variety of paddle sizes to respond to fluid flow rates in applications with pipe sizes greater than 1-inch trade size.
Single-Pole, Double-Throw (SPDT) and Single-Pole, Single-Throw (SPST) open-low versions of these flow switches are available.
Features and Benefits
- NEMA 3 or NEMA 3R Enclosure on Selected Models: Allows use in indoor or outdoor applications
- Stainless Steel Bellows on Selected Models: Allow use in fluid lines carrying chlorinated water, treated water, or other nonhazardous fluids
- Low-Flow Operation on Selected (Sensitive) Models: Actuates switch with less than 1.0 GPM (3.8 L/min) flow for water applications or 9.0 GPM (34.1 L/min) flow for steam applications
- Gold-Plated Contacts on MG Models: Reduces intermittent contact problems in low-voltage and low-current circuits
- Maximum Fluid Pressure of 150 psig (1034 kPa:Permits use in a wide range of pressure flow conditions
- Description: F61 Series Flow Switches
- Max. Fluid Pressure: 150 psig
- Max Fluid Temperature: 250F
- Switch: SPDT