8" Well Mount Platinum Temperature Sensor (1k ohm)
Tue, Mar 7
|1||Tue, Mar 7|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
The TE-6300 Temperature Sensor line provides economical solutions for a wide variety of temperature sensing needs, including wall-mount, outdoor-air, duct, strap-mount, well-insertion, duct-averaging, and Variable Air Volume (VAV) flange-mount duct-probe applications. The TE-6300 line offers both a metal and a plastic enclosure for the most popular models.
- provide a thermoplastic conduit box with 1/2-14 NPT female thread for connecting to conduit
- provide aluminum mounting plate and 1/2-14 NPT threaded hub mounting options for the duct and duct averaging models
- use the 1/2-14 NPT female thread to mount the Outdoor Air models directly to ridged conduit
- provide optional sensor holders (order separately) to mount duct models in thermal wells
- offer an optional accessory metal cover kit (order separately) to replace the plastic cover to meet UL 1995 plenum use requirements
- include a replaceable sensing probe on duct probe, outdoor air, and well insertion models
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday