CS-SS Pre-Packaged Crawl Space Sump System
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
An ideal solution to help prevent water and moisture from collecting in the low areas of your crawl space. Removing this moisture aids in prevention of mold and fungus which causes allergies and odors, as well as moisture damage to wood floors, insulation and metal ductwork. Also helps minimize structural damage from freezing water which can cause your foundation to buckle. The CS-SS can also be used to help prevent water from standing in low lying problem areas such as yard, patio, driveway and other areas around your home.
- Cast iron pump housing with protective epoxy coating for corrosion resistance
- Handles liquid and solid waste material up to 1/2" dia.
- 1/3 HP shaded pole motor with thermal overload protection
- Automatic operation has "on" level at 7"-10" and "off" level at 2"-5"
- Intergal snap action float switch, 18" x 22" perforated basin, light weight and made of corrosion resistant polypropylene
- Structural foam cover with slip fit flanges
- 1-1/4" x 24' sump pump discharge hose kit with adaptors and hose clamps
- 1-1/2" MNPT x 1-1/4" barbed check valve
- Pump is UL and CSA approved
Flow at 5 FT Head:
Flow at 10 FT Head:
Flow at 15 FT Head:
Shutoff Head (ft.):
18"W x 22"H
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
Call us 1-888-757-4774 Open Now: 8AM – 5:45PM EST
Monday – Thursday