Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
14EH-CIM 1/2 HP, 60 GPM - Manual Submersible High Head Effluent Pump, 20ft power cord
Tue, Jan 31 – Fri, Feb 3
|9||Tue, Jan 31 – Fri, Feb 3|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
The Eliminator Submersible High Head Effluent pumps are designed to handle 3/4" solids. Shut-off at 50', heavy-duty cast iron housing, volute and vortex impeller, thermal overload protection and 2" FNPT discharge.
- Handle liquids with 3/4" solids.
- Cast iron pump housing, impeller and volute with protective epoxy coating for corrosion and rust resistance.
- Oil filled motor housing for lifetime mechanical seal and bearing lubrication and efficient heat dissipation.
- Stainless steel screws, bolts, handle and seal assembly.
- Mechanical-type seal (stainless steel spring, nitrile parts, carbon and ceramic faces) with secondary exclusion seal.
- High speed (3450 RPM) 1/2 HP, ball bearing motor with thermal overload protection for high head operation.
- Permanent split capacitor design.
- Capacitor and power cord connections isolated from oil filled motor housing for ease of field maintenance.
- Dynamically balanced two-vane vortex impeller with pump-out vanes to keep solids away from seal for less seal and bearing wear.
- 2" Discharge
Shutoff Head (ft.):
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday