Description for Little Giant 514221
The Eliminator Submersible High Head Effluent pumps are designed to handle 3/4" solids. Shut-off at 50', heavy-duty cast iron housing, volute and vortex impeller, thermal overload protection and 2" FNPT discharge.
- Handle liquids with 3/4" solids.
- Cast iron pump housing, impeller and volute with protective epoxy coating for corrosion and rust resistance.
- Oil filled motor housing for lifetime mechanical seal and bearing lubrication and efficient heat dissipation.
- Stainless steel screws, bolts, handle and seal assembly.
- Mechanical-type seal (stainless steel spring, nitrile parts, carbon and ceramic faces) with secondary exclusion seal.
- High speed (3450 RPM) 1/2 HP, ball bearing motor with thermal overload protection for high head operation.
- Permanent split capacitor design.
- Capacitor and power cord connections isolated from oil filled motor housing for ease of field maintenance.
- Dynamically balanced two-vane vortex impeller with pump-out vanes to keep solids away from seal for less seal and bearing wear.
- 2" Discharge
PLEASE NOTE: The product weighs 81 lbs. and may require the use of a
If you do require a lift gate at your delivery, you'll have the option to add this FREE of charge when you checkout.