VCMA-20ULST, 80 GPH, 230 V In-Pan Condensate Removal Pump w/ Safety Switch & Tubing
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
The company that has always been the forerunner in condensate removal pump design introduces the new-generation VCMA Series. Adding features for every installation, with guaranteed serviceability and unmatched reliability, Little Giant once again defines state-of-the-art in pump design.
- Vertical type pump unit
- 1/2 Gallon leakproof, rustproof, ABS tank with mounting tabs
- Stainless steel motor shaft
- Built-in check valve
- Safety switch included - can be connected to shut down the air conditioner condenser or wired to an alarm to warn of possible tank overflow
- Includes 20' of 3/8" ID tubing
- UL/CSA listed
- Thermal overload protected
- Suitable for high-efficiency, gas furnace condensate
- Motor - 1/30 HP
- Flow - 80 GPH @ 1' of head
- 3/8" O.D. barbed discharge adapter
- Intermittent Liquid Temp. up to - 120°F
- Discharge - 3/8" OD barbed
- Housing - ABS
- Cover - ABS
- Volute - ABS
- Impeller - Glass filled polypropylene
- 17' shut-off head
- 6' power cord
- 3 drain holes
- Electrical - 230 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.5 Amps, 75 Watts
- Includes safety switch and 20' of 3/8" ID tubing
- Weight - 6.25 lbs
- Height - 7"
- Width - 5"
- Length - 11"
Shutoff Head (ft.):
Flow at 1 FT Head:
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Wednesday