The Squire uses the power and efficiency of the boiler that heats the home to generate domestic hot water for showers, dish washing, clothes washing - any hot water demand required. The efficiency of the boiler used to heat the home can be as much as 20% higher than a direct-fired tank-type water heater. So why not use that efficiency to "indirectly" provide hot water for all domestic applications?
The Squire passes the boiler water used to heat the home through a uniquely designed internal helical coil that is immersed in the water heater tank. The super heated coil then passes its energy directly to the potable water. The end result is hot water for domestic use from boiler water already being used to heat the home. By using the Squire, to indirectly heat the domestic water, you eliminate the additional gas line, electrical connections and vent ducts needed with direct-fired tank-type water heaters.
- Fully Welded Construction
- 100% Stainless Steel Construction
- Built in U.S.A. at Lochinvar World Headquarters
- 316L Passivated Stainless Steel Tank
- 304L Stainless Steel Heating Coil
- 1" Boiler Supply and Return Connections
- 1" Domestic Water Connections (30, 40, 50 models)
- 1-1/2" Domestic Water Connections (65, 80, 119 models)
- Non-HCFC High Density Foam Insulation
- Temperature and Pressure Relief Valve (Shipped Loose)
- Factory Supplied Tank Sensor
- 5 Year Limited Tank Warranty on all models used in a commercial application.
- One Year Warranty on parts (see warranty PDF for details)