767, Float Type Low Water Cut-off w/ Built-in Blow-Down Valve (Steam)
Fri, Jan 27
|8||Fri, Jan 27|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
Float type low water cutoff, with built-in blow-down valve, for steam boilers. Automatic reset, 120 volt dual switches for low water cut-off and alarm or electric water feeder. Maximum pressure is 20 psi. Side tapping is 2-1/2" female IP for installation with a nipple directly into the boiler.
- For steam and hot water boilers of any steaming capacity.
- Adjustable BX outlet for easy installation.
- Dual precision switches for dependable operation of cut-off, alarm or electric water feeder.
- Integral blow down valve
- Maximum boiler pressure, 20 psi
- Automatic reset after low water condition
Dual Precision Switches
Max Pressure (PSI):
20 psi (steam)
Pilot Duty Rating:
Replacement Parts (8)
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday