- Low Water Cut-Offs with Remote Sensor
- For commercial or industrial applications
- Primary or secondary control on hot water boilers
- Secondary control (manual reset models only) on steam boilers
- Manual reset models meet the requirements of ASME Standard CSD-1. If the control is in a low water condition when there is an interruption of power, the control will remain in a low water condition when power is restored. The reset button will need to be pressed when the water level is restored to a level above the probe to allow the burner to fire.
- Green LED power indicating light
- Red LED low water indicating light
- Test switch
- 20,000 ohms sensitivity
- Includes PA-800 probe"
751P-MT-U-120, Electronic Manual Reset Low Water Cutoff w/ Probe(Water)
Tue, Apr 18 – Tue, Apr 25
|Tue, Apr 18 – Tue, Apr 25|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
Hot Water Boilers
w/ PA-800 probe
Max Ambient Temp (°F):
Replacement Parts (1)
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Wednesday