Description for Modine HSB10801
Horizontal delivery unit heaters are the most popular of all types.
These units are ideal for heating buildings with large open areas
and low ceilings. They are used to counter heat loss along outside
building walls, especially where windows
- HSB units have top and bottom supply and return connections.
This permits the unit to be rotated 360°
without piping changes
- Units have a 2-piece casing for easy coil access.
- All models have tapped holes for suspension by threaded rod or optional pipe hanger adapter kit, except HSB-18 and HSB-24 which mount directly to and are supported by the supply and return piping.
- Serpentine copper tube coil design has high resistance to thermal shock, even under high steam pressures.
- Absence of coil headers eliminates potential leaks and increases coil face area without increasing overall size of unit.
- Coil designed for greater water carrying capacity with lower friction loss.
PLEASE NOTE: The product weighs 74 lbs. and may require the use of a
If you do require a lift gate at your delivery, you'll have the option to add this FREE of charge when you checkout.