- Input Gas MBH: 96
- DOE Heating Capacity MBH: 80
- IBR Net Output MBH: 70
- Spark Ignition (AFUE %): 82.3
- Approx. Shipping weight (lbs.): 298
- Chimney Requirements: 5 x 15
* 15' chimney height is from bottom of drafthood opening to top of chimney.
* Refer to National Fuel Gas Code, Appendix G, for equivalent areas of circular and rectangular flue linings.
* Maximum Allowable Working Pressure (Water Only) - 50 PSI
- New Yorker stands behind the heat exchanger of the CG-D Series with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- The cast iron heat exchanger is designed for easy maintenance on yearly service calls, saving you money.
- The heat exchanger design and construction meet the requirements of the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code - this ensures quality and safety for you.
- The CG-D Series is available as a completely packaged boiler which saves time and money when installing.
- Adding a boiler powered indirect water heater provides abundant hot water for domestic use, hot tubs, spas, and whirlpools.
CG-D Series Overview
The CG-D's cast iron boiler design maximizes heat transfer for the most efficient use of fuel, saving your valuable heating dollars. The New Yorker CG-D Series Boiler uses only name brand controls and accessories, giving you years of comfortable, reliable heating. The CG-D Series cast iron heat exchanger, with metal section connectors, is immune to petroleum based chemicals such as antifreeze which can deteriorate rubber seals used by some competitors. This means a longer boiler life and peace of mind for you.