Description for New Yorker CL5-245-PST-MBSR
**Note: Product Title reflects this boiler's IBR Net Output Rating
- New Yorker cast iron boilers provide years of home heating comfort by combining economical efficiency, durable contruction, and reliability.
- The CL cast iron heat exchanger and boiler design maximize heat transfer for the most efficient use of fuel-saving valuable heating dollars. With an optional built-in tankless domestic water heater, it can also provide abundant hot water for your household. Add
annual fuel efficiencies up to 84.1% and the CL Series is an economical choice in home heating.
- The CL Series' cast iron heat exchanger, with metal section connectors, is immune to petroleum based chemicals such as anti-freeze, which can deteriorate
rubber seals used by some competitors. This means a longer boiler life and peace of mind for you.
- The New Yorker CL Series Boiler uses only name brand controls and accessories, giving you years of
comfortable, reliable heating. The heat exchanger construction also meets the requirements of the ASME boiler and pressure vessel code which ensures the quality and safety of your boiler.
- The New Yorker CL Series cast iron heat exchanger is
accessible from the top for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- A burner cast iron swing door provides easy access to the combustion chamber for fast and easy servicing.
- The CL Series is available completely factory assembled and wired for ease of installation which saves time and money.
- The CL is designed with all the necessary tappings and
controls to make steam replacements easy.
- 15 PSI safety valve
- PA404A pressuretrol
- Gauge glass set
- MM PS801 Probe LWCO are also standard.
PLEASE NOTE: The product weighs 810 lbs. and may require the use of a
If you do require a lift gate at your delivery, you'll have the option to add this FREE of charge when you checkout.