Description for New Yorker CL5-245-PWT-GBWR
**Note: Product Title reflects this boiler's IBR Net Output Rating
- New Yorker cast iron boilers combine the economy and durability of cast iron with the reliability of high
- The CL cast iron heat exchanger and boiler design maximize heat transfer for the most efficient use of fuel-saving valuable heating dollars. With an optional built-in tankless domestic water heater, it can also provide abundant hot water for your household. Add
annual fuel efficiencies up to 86% and the CL Series is an economical choice in home heating.
- The CL Series' cast iron heat exchanger, with cast iron section connectors, is immune to petroleum based chemicals such as anti-freeze, which can deteriorate
rubber seals used by some competitors. What
this means to you is increased longevity of your boiler's life.
- The New Yorker CL Series Boiler uses only name brand controls and accessories, giving you years of
comfortable, reliable heating. The heat exchanger construction also meets the requirements of the ASME boiler and pressure vessel code which ensures the quality and safety of your boiler.
- The cast iron heat exchanger is designed to allow cleaning access from the top or side - cutting time and cost on yearly service calls.
- A burner swing door provides easy access to the combustion chamber for fast and thorough servicing.
- The CL Series is available as a completely packaged boiler which saves time and money when installing.
- The CL heat exchanger has a high water capacity making it ideal for radiant floor heat and cast iron radiators.
PLEASE NOTE: The product weighs 800 lbs. and may require the use of a
If you do require a lift gate at your delivery, you'll have the option to add this FREE of charge when you checkout.