- Input Gas MBH: 105
- DOE Heating Capacity MBH: 90
- IBR Net Output MBH: 78
- Spark Ignition (AFUE %): 85.4
- Approx. Shipping weight (lbs.): 296
The PVCG series cast iron boiler design maximizes heat transfer for the most efficient use of fuel while saving you valuable heating dollars. The PVCG-A comes standard with an evergy-saving "thermal purge" feature that circulates residual warm water in heating system prior to firing the boiler!
- Cast Iron heat exchanger designed for easy maintenance on yearly service calls
- Heat exchanger design and construction meets ASME requirements
- Power Vented
- The PVCG-A Series' cast iron heat exchanger, with metal section connectors, is immune to petroleum based chemicals such as anti-freeze which can deteriorate rubber seals used by some competitors.