Description for Paragon 8245-20
8240 SERIES 40 AMP, TIME INITIATED, PRESSURE TERMINATED
- Frequency of defrost is one to six cycles per day. A minimum of four hours between successive defrost cycles.
- Adjustable back-up defrost termination from four-110 minutes in two minute increments.
- Positive switch action slider bar.
- Choice of three contact arrangements for hot gas, electric heat or compressor shutdown defrost.
- Switch ratings per pole: 40 amp, 2 hp, 690 VA pilot duty, 120-240 volts AC.
- All models have adjustable cut-in pressure setting dial calibrated from 36-110 pounds for R12, R22, R502.
- Heavy steel enclosure. Gray finish. Knockouts on top. Available on bracket for sub-panel mounting.
- Operating voltage: 120 or 208-240 volt, 60 Hz.
- Heavy duty-synchronous industrial type motor.
- Shipping weight = 6-1/2 lb. (2.9 kg.).
- Control supplied with 4 dial pins.
- Extra pins, part number X-3596.
- UL Listed and CSA certified.