- Defrost termination by an external pressure or temperature control, actual load conditions determine length of defrost cycle.
- Field-proven dial mechanically completes defrost cycle if pressure or temperature termination system fails to function.
- Three 55 amp heater contacts plus one compressor contact.
- One to six defrost cycles per day. Duration from four to 110 minutes in two minute increments. Minimum time between defrost cycles is four hours.
- Lug type terminals for wire from #4 to #14.
- Bracket mounted.
- Suffix B = Bracket mount.
- Furnished with 4 dial pins; Extra pins, part number X3596.
- Ru recognized and CSA approved.