- Unlike many electronic controls, the ETC is simple to install and set up. One finger is all you need to program it. The standard digital display and keypad allow the user to adjust the temperature settings with 1 degree resolution. Setpoint temperature, differential and mode of operation (heating or cooling) can all be selected using the keypad and display.
When not in the programming mode, the display gives a constant readout of the sensor temperature. Annunciators on the liquid crystal display also indicate when the relay is energized.
Remote Temperature Sensing
- The ETC is capable of remote temperature sensing up to 400 feet away from the control when using standard 22 gauge sensor wire.
- Every ETC model is equipped with diagnostic programs that check for hardware, software, or system problems and display different error codes to indicate where the trouble is.
The ETC also has a keyword lockout switch to prevent tampering with the control settings by unauthorized personnel. The switch, which is located inside the enclosure, can be used to disable the keypad function.
- Temperature Setpoint Range: 30 to 220 Degrees F
- Differential Range: 1 to 30 Degrees F
- Input Power Requirements: 24 VAC
- Sensor: Thermistor, 2" long x 1/4" Diameter, with 8' cable
- Control Ambient Temperatures: Operating (20-140), Storage (40-176)
- Ambient Humidity: 0 to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Enclosure: NEMA 1
- Dimensions: 6.52" high x 2.7" wide x 2.48" deep
- Agency Approvals: UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Switch Action: SPDT