Vertical Wallmount Dehumidistat w/ 20-80% Relative Humidity Range
Wed, Feb 1 – Thu, Feb 2
|32||Wed, Feb 1 – Thu, Feb 2|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
The J10 controls are designed to regulate the relative humidity of confined spaces by cycling humidifying or dehumidifying equipment. They are designed for use as internal components for portable humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and as wall mounted humidity controls for central systems. The J10 is a relative humidity control, consisting of a humidity sensing element, adjustable setpoint cam and an electrical switch. The sensing element changes length in response to the exposed RH to move the switch mechanisms at the appropriate switch points.
- Space and Product
- Ventilation fans for confined spaces.
- Materials processing
- Central HVAC units
- Strong plastic frame with integral switch
- Improved woven nylon sensing element provides 12 times faster speed of response than film nylon elements.
- Greater stability of setpoints over dramatic changes in relative humidity.
- Improved differential allowing 5%RH.
- Switch grade plastic frame eliminates the need for grounding the control.
- Choice of 5% or 15%RH differentials.
- Choice of (2) SPST and (2) SPDT switches to better match applications.
- Choice of fixed or adjustable setpoints.
- Choice of dial shaft flat orientation.
- Gold-plated contacts available for microprocessor load applications.
- Available with case and cover for wall/duct mounting.
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday