Description for Rheem RASL048JEC
The Rheem Prestige Series High Efficiency Two-Stage RASL- JEC Condensing Unit was designed with performance in mind. These units offer comfort, energy conservation and dependability for single, multi-family and light commercial applications. The Rheem Prestige Series Two-Stage RASL- JEC Condensing Units are the result of an ongoing development program for improved efficiencies. With system SEERs as high as 19.5, these units continue a tradition of delivering high efficiency.
- Industry's lowest profile design: 33" maximum height
- The Comfort Control2 System provides over 32+ on-board diagnostics and fault history codes for condensing units with single-phase compressors by detecting system and electrical problems. The integrated diagnostics with Active Protection prevents compressor operation when potentially harmful conditions are detected. Sends "Call for Service" alert notification to the thermostat to alert the homeowner of required service.
- Serial Communication Enhanced When installed with a Serial Communicating Air Handler (RHPL/RHPN-HM****JC) and user interface control (RHC-TST501CMMS) Series 500 thermostat this unit offers 4 or 2 wire installation, auto-configuration, and diagnostic messaging with full communicating capability
- Legacy Enabled Unit can be conventionally wired using 24VAC with non-communicating Rheem Prestige air-handlers or furnaces with noncommunicating thermostat.
- Features a 10-year conditional unit replacement warranty and 10-year parts warranty when properly installed with a new Rheem air handler or Rheem indoor coil with a Rheem gas furnace. See product warranty card for additional information.
- Reliable Two-Stage operation for precise temperature control with On- Demand dehumidification feature. When matched with ECM gas furnace or air-handler, the system adjusts airflow to help control humidity for unsurpassed comfort in the cooling mode.
- All controls are accessible by removing one service panel. Removable top grille provides access to the condenser fan motor and condenser coil.
- Attractive, louvered wrap-around jacket protects the coil from yard hazards and weather extremes. Top grille is steel reinforced for extra strength. Cabinet is powder painted for all-weather protection.
- For quiet operation and improved efficiency, models feature an ECM twospeed condenser fan motor with a 3-blade outdoor fan.
- All models meet or exceed a 1000-hour salt spray test per ASTM B117 Standard Practice for Operating Salt Spray Testing Apparatus.
PLEASE NOTE: The product weighs 348 lbs. and may require the use of a
If you do require a lift gate at your delivery, you'll have the option to add this FREE of charge when you checkout.