Line Voltage Thermostat, DPST (Heating)
Wed, Feb 1 – Thu, Feb 2
|72||Wed, Feb 1 – Thu, Feb 2|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
High Performance. It's what the industry has been looking for - a line voltage thermostat with the performance and accuracy of a low voltage control. The Robertshaw® 800 series are universal replacements for many other brands and can be used to retrofit most existing electric heat thermostats. With models for heating that include single-line break and double-line break as well as a single-line break cooling model, there's one for every application. When you select a Robertshaw thermostat, you've made the choice of an industry partner that's been making quality products for 100 years.
- Convenient Temperature Display -View comfort level at-a-glance.
- Bimetal Temperature Sensing- For improved thermal performance.
- Mercury Free- No leveling or special disposal required.
- J Box Compatible- Not only will it meet code, but it speeds up installation.
- Positive Off- Assured shutdown of HVAC system.
- Universal Replacement- Can retrofit most existing electric heat thermostats.
Temperature Range (F):
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
Call us 1-888-757-4774 Open Now: 9AM – 4:45PM EST
Monday – Thursday