SharkBite Pressure Gauge with 1/2" Tee (Lead Free)
Mon, Apr 10 – Tue, Apr 11
|7||Mon, Apr 10 – Tue, Apr 11|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
This Sharkbite pressure gauge with 1/2" tee is used to measure or monitor water conditions in water distribution systems. Quick push-fit installation as temporary (reusable) or permanent device in copper, CTS CPVC and PEX plumbing systems.
- Instant push-fit connection for increased ease-of use:
No soldering, clamps, unions, or glue required.
- Gauges can be installed as a reusable or permanent device.
- SharkBite® push-fit fitting fits copper tubing, and CTS CPVC and PEX:
Connects all three types in any combination.
- SharkBite® push-fit fitting is design certified to ASSE 1061/NSF 61 product
standard for use in potable water and hydronic heating water distribution:
Quality engineered and manufactured.
- SharkBite® push-fit fitting contains integral tube liner for PEX installations:
Integrated design means no loose components, ensures secure, reliable connection.
Max Pressure (PSI):
-40° to 140°F
-40° to 150°F
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Wednesday