|281||Tue, Dec 5|
Free Shipping On orders over $99
The Elbow allows you to easily add another line off of existing plumbing. It can be used to connect to CPVC, copper, or PEX tubing. Just cut the pipe and push on the fitting. SharkBite fittings can easily be removed and are reusable.
- Approved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels.
- Fittings are certified to 200 PSI and 180°F (82°C).
- Integral tube liner for PEX installations which means no loose connections.
- Made of DZR (dezincification resistant) brass which provides a strong, durable fitting that is corrosion resistant.
- The SharkBite design is certified to ANSI/NSF-61 and ASSE 1061 product standard for use in potable water and hydronic heating water distribution.
- Designed for hydronic heating as well as potable water distribution.
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.