Monitron II combines the availability and dependability of electricity with the comfort and performance of conventional hydronic heating using baseboard, radiant or cast-iron radiators. It works with virtually any existing hot water hydronic radiation system. Monitron II is suitable for commercial and industrial facilities, or office buildings which can't risk down-time with their existing heating equipment. If oil or gas is temporarily unavailable, the owner easily switches the heating system to the electric boiler.
The Monitron II features EM-10 electronic 4 stage boiler control. The EM-10 boiler temperature control is an efficient boiler operator with a digital LED display with backlight, a boiler pump output and an alarm. It features outdoor reset with DHW priority, external control through BMS signal, and set point operation. Mild-weather energy savings are made possible through the use of a warm weather shut-down feature of the control.
- Up to 4 stage EM-10 electronic boiler control
- Pressure and temperature gauge
- Safety relief valve (unmounted)
- Circulator relay and heater power relays
- Circuit breaker (one or two heaters per breaker)
- Drain cock, 3/4 " (packed separately)
- Built-in air separator
- Cast-iron ASME approved heat exchanger
- Terminal strips for circulator, thermostat, flow switch, temperature sensors and remote signal input
- Complete jacketing
- U.L. listed, ASME authorized
- Flow switch. Not included with, but necessary on all models
- Circuit breaker for circulator and control circuit