Description for Sloan 3372004
Sloan's UPPERCUT dual-flush, retrofit handle and dual filtered 1.6 gpf/6.0 Lpf diaphragm kit for exposed water closet Flushometers.
NOTE 1: NOT recommended for use on bowls w/ a flush volume greater than 1.6 gpf/ 6.0 Lpf
NOTE 2: Does not include complete Flushometer valve. For complete valve, use Sloan Flushometer model WES-111.
- Retrofit to most any existing valve
- Lifting handle UP initiates reduced flush (1.1 gpf/ 4.2 Lpf), eliminating liquid and paper waste, saving 1/2 gallon of water
- Pushing handle DOWN initiates full flush (1.6 gpf/ 6.0 Lpf), eliminating solid waste and paper
- Reduces water volume by up to 30% when activated upwards
- Antimicrobial coating on handle protects against germ transmission
- Distinctive green handle signifies Water Conserving Device
- Handle packing molded from PERMEX rubber compound for Chloramine resistance
- Includes (2) adhesive backed metal wall plates etched w/ instructions