Taco D'MAND system is typically installed in the most remote area of the house, where it takes the most time for the hot water to reach a plumbing fixture, such as a kitchen or a bathroom sink. Since this system is compact and quiet, it is well suited for installation under the sink in the kitchen cabinet or a vanity.
The idea behind the system is simple - it assures that there's on-demand hot water supply at the fixture at all times. The system can be activated manually, with a push of a button, or wirelessly, with an optional transmitter/receiver. At the same time the D'MAND system includes a sensor, which is smart enough to shut down the pump when the desired water temperature is reached.
- Includes: D'MAND Circulator, Hard Wire Push Button, (2) Copper T's, (2) Flex Hoses, and Plumbing Kit
- Runs Only When Activated by the User
- Automatically Senses When Water is Hot Enough
- Saves Water, Energy and Money
- Saves Construction Costs - No new return line needed and no need to drain the system
- Simple Installation