Description for Taco 437-1
The special design and internal baffles of Taco Air Scoops slow water velocity to separate the air from solution. Thanks to this design, Taco Air Scoops efficiently remove air to provide noiseless, air-free hydronic heating, cooling or combination systems.
Taco Air Scoops also provide an economic way to integrate air elimination by the connection of either a plain steel or diaphragm expansion tank.
- One-Piece, Cast Iron Construction
- Engineered Baffle to Separate Air from Water
- Never Requires Servicing
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125 PSI (862kPa)
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 300 degrees F (135 degrees C)
- Recommended Flow Rate: 4 ft./sec.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 8 ft./sec.
Connection Type: This size has 125 lb. flanged ends
Body Type: Cast Iron
**Image represents the threaded connection model.**