Wall Thimble, 5.6"-9.0" Wall Thickness (T-KJr2-IN, T-K4-IN, T-D2-IN, T-M32) Zoom

Wall Thimble, 5.6"-9.0" Wall Thickness (T-KJr2-IN, T-K4-IN, T-D2-IN, T-M32)


Brand: Takagi

TK-KPW4-2 has been discontinued.
Suggested Alternative:
SKU: 9007997005
Brand: Takagi



Product Type: Venting Part
Vent Type: Wall Thimble
Wall Thickness: 5.6" to 9.0"
Accessory For: T-KJr2-IN

Description for Takagi TK-KPW4-2

Note: Takagi-brand venting is now manufactured by Nova Vent (Z-Vent). Tosetz (T-Vent) previously manufactured Takagi venting. This part is an old component in the T-Vent style. Z-Vent and T-Vent parts are not compatible and should not be used together.

The Wall Thimble acts as a protective sleeve when venting needs to penetrate through combustible surfaces. This stainless steel wall thimble reduces the required clearance to combustibles.


  • Simple Leak-proof gasketed connections (no sealant required)
  • Quick and easy- "Snap-Lock" connections
  • High quality-Category III Stainless Steel
  • Versatility-vertical and horizontal terminations
  • Sliding adjustable pieces and convenience-T-vent kits are available
  • All T-Vent Products are UL Listed
  • All connections have heat resistant rubber gaskets
For Takagi Models:
  • T-KJr2-IN
  • T-K4-IN
  • T-D2-IN
  • T-M32
  • T-M32-ASME

Wall Thimble, 5.6"-9.0" Wall Thickness (T-KJr2-IN, T-K4-IN, T-D2-IN, T-M32)

Q&A: Ask the Questions, share answers

Do you have questions about this product?

Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.

1 Question | 1 Answer
Displaying question 1
  • Wall Thimble, 4.2"-6.0" Wall Thickness (T-KJr2-IN, T-K4-IN, T-D2-IN, T-M32)


    Is the internal part of this identical to the thimble that has the louver end cap? Meaning are there snap connections inside this or do other vent pipes fit through this?
    Asked on 3/15/2012 by John

    1 answer



      There are no snap in connections in this thimble. It is a through hole with clearance for the vent pipe to fit through. I bought the Takagi louvered end cap that is rounded on the end and that screwed to this part from your picture. The louvered rounded end cap has the snap connections.

      Answered on 3/16/2012 by Another PexSupply Customer
Displaying question 1

Do you have a question about this product?