Description for Triangle Tube PSCON10
The Optima SMV is a Motorized Valve Control to allow for a mix of high and low temperature zones. The Optima SMV modulates a motorized valve to precisely maintain the required set point of the lower temperature zones in the system. For example, in a system requiring a high temperature zone for an air handler, and a low temperature zone for in-floor heating, the SMV would control a mixing valve to lower the water temperature to meet the in-floor requirements.
- Motorized valve control
- Fixed set point or outdoor reset
- Pump operation capability
- Outdoor cutoff
- Can be remotely enabled from an external device or controller
- Night setback
- Sensor fault operation
- Digital display
- Can be configured to operate using English or Metric units
- Can be mounted on standard 4"x4" electrical box or panel mounted
Please do not call the manufacturer, Triangle Tube, with questions about this product. If you have questions (technical or otherwise), please call customer service at 1-888-757-4774 and a customer service representative will be happy to assist you.