- Environmentally Friendly - The CB707 humidifier wastes no water during normal operation and consumes less than 75 watts.
- Versatile Installation - Can be duct mounted, ceiling mounted, wall mounted or shelf mounted.
- Push-To-Lock Fittings - Water connections are easy and provide simple, worry-free operation.
- Fault Annunciation - The integrated microprocessor controls continuously monitor the humidistat status, float switches and operating hours to indicate when service is required and facilitate troubleshooting.
- Independent Operation - The CB707 can be installed so that a "call for heat" is not required for the unit to deliver humidification.
- Increasing a home's relative humidity can make it feel comfortable at a lower temperature (68°F can feel equivalent to a dry 73°F).
- Reduced Heating Bills - In addition to improving comfort and indoor air quality, the CB707 can help reduce heating bills. Since humidified air feels warmer, a lower thermostat setting may translate into energy savings.
- More economical than steam humidifiers when installed on heat pump systems.
- Compatible with all forced air HVAC systems.
5-Year Limited Warranty